Answer the following questions using support from at least two of the pieces of literature you read in this module.
- What does it mean to be a part of a community?
- Who belongs, and who doesn’t?
- How does an individual act as a member of a community while still maintaining his or her unique qualities?
- What happens when the goals of the community conflict with the goals of the individual?
- At what point should the values of the community be set aside for the values of the individual?
Please answer in 200 words or more