Part A: Chose one of the topics below, which will be the topic of your final paper. Find a news article on this topic and summarize the article in your own words. Relate it to at least one topic from your readings in class. Use proper citations/references.
- Drug Use
- Mental Illness
- Sexual Behavior
Part B: Find a peer-reviewed article on the same topic as your news article, and analyze whether the statements made in the news article accurately represent what was found in the research. Use proper citations/references. Please use a minimum of 3 sources.
- Appropriate in-text citations and references
- 1 page (approximately 1 paragraph for Part A, 1 for Part B)
- APA format (including in-text citations plus a reference page)
- Must be in the student’s own words with no direct quotations
- No websites may be used as sources
- Turnitin score less than 10%
Heey there please avoid using advance academic wods because I’m an international studend, and please avoid plaigrism and don’t refer me as an american because I’m not.
Also, !! My topic is anythin simple about drug use.