Analyze the work of art by Benvenuto Cellini’s Statue: Perseus With the Head of Medusa according to the following critical method:
- Subject: What is the work of art about? What is the theme or major idea?
- Medium:What are the materials of the work of art? Of what is it made?
- Form: What is the shape or structure of the elements (line, color, texture, space, light) of the work of art?
- Content: What is the meaning of the work of art?
- Historical Context: In what culture or civilization was the work of art made? When was it made? How are the values of the culture or civilization embodied in the work of art?
- Style: What is the characteristic manner of composition of the work of art? Is it Medieval, Classical, Archaic or Modern?
- Use the Modern Language Association’s guidelines to parenthetical reference and bibliography.
- The term paper should be typewritten and double-spaced. Please use 11-12 point font. The term paper should be 10 pages in length.
- Please use 3-5 references, books, journal articles or Internet resources and cite the following in MLA format at the very last, additional page. Please Do not use all Internet resources.
Thank you ! 😀