Final Paper***Read Carefully b4 Bidding**Original and Plagiarism free work Label each part as you answer it **Plagiarism Report MUST be attached^^Complete paragraphs consisting of a minimum of 5 sentences**Graduate level work required*** Must also complete the outline for the paper.Will be uploading it shortly!!!
In this six- to eight-page research paper, you will explore in detail one of the statistical approaches to research discussed in the course, applying it in the context of a specific application or methodological study. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of your chosen topic as well as gain experience in translating these ideas into practice. Select a topic for your research paper using any of the statistical methods that we discussed in the course as it relates to your area of interest in either business, economics, finance, management, social science, health, psychology, or education.
Find at least three relevant research articles which:
- Support your chosen topic.
- Discuss previous work on modeling/analysis in the area youâ€™ve selected.
- Have the statistical analysis and results from research conducted.
- Cover technical aspects of the statistical methods discussed in class.
These can be found in the Ashford University Library by going to a research database such as JSTOR or ProQuest and searching for your topic. At least three of your sources must be from peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
Your paper must include the following:
- Introductory Paragraph: Identify the purpose of the paper, the common research issue, and the corresponding statistical test in your opening paragraph.
- Context Development: Discuss the three articles used, the focus of the articles, the research questions and hypotheses, and how the statistical technique helps answer the research question in the studies.
- Statistical Tool Discussion: Discuss the role of statistics in research and the common statistical test uses, limitations, and interpretation.
- Conclusion: Summarize the elements of the chosen statistical test and the kinds of research questions the statistical test can help answer in your conclusion.
- Resources: Provide a reference page listing all sources used in the development of this paper in American Psychology Association (APA) format. All literature/computer/interview/resources should be cited and listed.
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.