- Create a new table that will be used to track employee location. The attributes associated with the table: employee id, location id, location description, street address, city, state, zipcode. Create a new table the attributes listed above. Please identify the primary key. It has a relationship with employees. Provide SQL statement below.
- Add three additional columns to the Books table. The attributes are book ISBN, book secondary desc, and purchase price. Provide SQL statement below.
- Create a query to select all data from the customers table Provide the SQL statement below:
- Create a basic query that will extract the following information from the books, title id, title, publisher, pubdate, edition and cost. Order by publisher. Provide the SQL statement below:
- Find all find all customer orders placed between January 2014 and June 2014. Provide the SQL statement below:
- Create a new query to display all authors with last name of â€œSmithâ€ and all books by this author. Show author id, author first name, author last name, title id, and title. Group data by title id. Provide the SQL statement below:
- Update the new fields added to the book table for title id 123. Please provide the SQL statement below:
- Delete all orders placed before January 2011. Provide the SQL statement below.