Read the results of your completed DiSCÂ® Platinum RuleÂ® Assessment.
Create a 1,050-word communication style self-assessment based on the results of your DiSCÂ® assessment and your own reflections. Include the following in your assessment:
- Identify the different communication styles.
- Compare the different communication styles. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each?
- Discuss how understanding your personal communication style, and the communication style of your team members, helps you to be more effective as a project manager.
- Determine your primary and secondary communication styles.
- Discuss the communication style that presents the biggest challenges for you.
- Discuss the information on your DiSC assessment that was most surprising to you.
- Identify one way in which you will adapt your communication style to be more productive.
- Describe a real-life scenario in which you might apply this adaptation and how you will incorporate it into the situation.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.