Representations of Leadership
1. Find and post one video, article, quote, poem, artwork, personal story, etc. that exemplifies leadership. Be creative and think outside the box!
2. In a paragraph, describe what is represented in your posting.
3. In a paragraph, describe how it exemplifies leadership by connecting it to at least one of the concepts presented in the required videos or readings.
Your Tribes (50% of total assignment): Watch David Logan: On Tribal Leadership and complete the following:
>>>I participate in (Early childhood scholastic reading club)
1. In 1 paragraphs, identify and thoroughly describe a tribe of which you are a member. The description of your tribe must include (1) the name of your tribe, (2) the purpose or function of your tribe, (3) your role in the tribe and whether this is a leader or follower role (remember, both are essential and good), (4) the â€œstageâ€ your tribe is in, (5) why you believe your tribe to be in that stage, (6) the role of the leader and followers in the tribe. Draw on the required videos and readings to support your statements. (25%)
2. In 1 paragraphs, answer the questions posed by David Logan at the end of the video: â€œWhat kind of an impact are the tribes that youâ€™re in making?â€ and â€œWill your tribes change the world?â€
Do not merely provide a yes or no answer. Your response should explain why and how, as well as the role of leaders and followers. Draw from the required videos and readings to support your statements. (25%)