- Discuss how technology influences the quality of medical care and quality of life.
- Discuss the challenges of technology in health care.
This original post should be no less than 400 words.
- No direct quotes. This should be written in your own words of your understanding of the chapter material. Paraphrasing needs to be referenced with in-text citations and the source referenced at the bottom of the post.
- Be sure that you proof-read your post before you submit it, as you will not be able to edit your post or resubmit your post once it has been turned in.
- Failure to use in-text citations and/or list references when using sources results in plagiarism and a zero for the discussion board assignment. Again, your textbook is your main information source for this assignment.
#2 seperate assignment
After reading and listening to the lesson under topic five you are to read and then paste a hyperlink of the MVV statement and strategic plan from the organization where you are employed. This may require you to post a couple hyperlinks if these statements are on different pages of your organization’s website. Some organizations may not have all three. Paste what you can. If your company does not have a MVV statement and strategic plan or you are not employed, then use one from a healthcare organization that is close to where you live. If you work at GSU, use a health care organization in your area as an example. (Your link must be a direct link to each. We should not have to search through pages to find the information you want us to see.)
- Hyperlinks must open by clicking on the link within your post. Hyperlinks that do not open will receive a grade of zero. (Once you submit your post be sure to test it.)
- On a different day, open and read another student’s MVV & strategic plan hyperlink and give your comments on it. follow APA format, and be free of grammar, structure, punctuation, and spelling error.
- You only need to respond to one student.
How to copy a hyperlink to the DB
- Copy the link from the web address the information is found on.
- Paste the information directly on BB by clicking on the Control button and the letter V at the same time.
- Right click your mouse, scroll down and click on “link.” A new window will open.
- Repaste the link on the first line of the new window that asks for the Link Path.
- Click on upload and you are done. If the computer asks you to open it in a new window for your readers click yes.
- GOOD JOB! 🙂