I need help with these 5 questions: For these questions, you will need the book “They Poured Fire on Us from the Sky”
1. What did you find surprising about the information introduced in this book?
2. What does the African proverb at the beginning of the book, “When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled” mean to you?
3. How has reading They Poured Fire changed your ideas about the people and country of Sudan?
4. Education seemed to be very important to the Lost Boys. What do you think sparked that desire?
5. Most of us can only remember a few events from our early life. What do you think accounts for the three boys being able to remember so much detail?