i will get support to attach templates
this us and education class
You will develop a 5 day lesson plan that integrates reading,
writing, speaking, and listening with science or social studies
EACH DAY of the lesson plan. The required template for this
assignment can be found on Canvas under Resources. If you do
not use the template provided you will not receive credit for
the assignment. The following components must be included
in the lesson plans.
1. Your name
2. Title of lesson/Book used
3. School District
5. Grade level
6. Bloom’s Levels – These come directly from the verbs in
7. CCRS for reading, writing, speaking, and listening – only
one per each
8. MS State Benchmarks -this applies only to the subjects of
science and social studies
9. Prerequisite Skills – these are the CCSS and/or MS State
Benchmarks that align with the standard for the previous
10. Goals/Understanding- in this section you reword the
standards into if/then statements.
1l. Fssential Questions – these are NOT literal questions.
These are meant to provoke higher-level questioning and
12. Strategies – Lvery verb listed in your standards and
translated into Bloom’s MUST have a strategy. These will be
more student-centered NOT teacher-centered (i.e. TIW
read a story aloud).
13. Assessment – you must have an assessment each day. Only
one worksheet is allowed and teacher observation MAY
NOT be used.
14. Fvidence of pre-test and post-test results used for
enrichment and remediation