Business Ethics: A Stakeholder and Issues Management Approach by Joseph Weiss, published in 2014, available in the EBSCO ebook Collection.
- What is the proper end reference – using APA Style – for this book?
- What is the end reference for Chapter 7 in this book?
- Provide the first sentence in Section 2 of Chapter 3 (page 119). Then, using proper APA Style, cite this sentence in-text as a direct quotation.
- Paraphrase the first paragraph in Chapter 4, section 2, under the heading, “The Corporation as Social and Economic Stakeholder” (page 183). (Figure 4.1 graphically captures its meaning.) Be sure to include the proper (APA) in-text citation, e.g., Weiss (2014) claims…
B: Journal Articles
“Stakeholder Theory and a Principle of Fairness” by Robert Phillips, published in 1997, available in ProQuest.
- What is the proper end reference – using APA Style – for this journal article?
- Provide the first sentence the first paragraph of Section 5, titled “Fairness and Consent” on page 58, and cite this sentence (in-text) as a direct quotation.
- Is the journal in which this article was published properly defined as “scholarly?” How do you know? (Identify the criteria for scholarly journals and indicate which ones are satisfied.)
C: Electronic Sources (e.g., Websites)
Locate the items identified in the URLs provided below and indicate the proper end reference based on APA style
- Websites – http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/042915/how-low-can-oil-prices-go.asp
- Periodicals – http://www.forbes.com/sites/sebastianbailey/2013/05/15/business-leaders-beware-ethical-drift-makes-standards-slip/
Keys to the Assignment
The key aspects of this assignment that should be covered in your paper include the following:
- Don’t forget to include a Cover Page with your assignment!
- Be sure that you answer each part of the assignment.
- Number each question before responding. For example:
Assignments are graded based on a rubric that identifies evaluation criteria and different levels of fulfillment from poor to excellent.
Criteria include satisfying requirements and expectations; demonstrating critical thinking; the quality of responses to questions; the quality of organization, writing (including grammar and spelling), and presentation; the quality and diversity of references utilized; and the adequacy of in-text citations and end references.