Now that you have analyzed both sides of fiscal and monetary policy, itâ€™s time to create a debate for a television news show. Choose the information you compiled in either task 1 or task 2, and compose a script that meets these requirements:
- Write 10 lines of dialogue each for two characters (20 dialogue lines in total). The dialogue must be economics related and relevant.
- One character must take your viewpoint, and the other character must take the opposing viewpoint.
- Script each characterâ€™s rationale for why the specific action they believe in should be taken.
- Include each characterâ€™s main opposition to the opposing viewpoint.
- Ensure that each character questions the other about points of perceived bias, with each character responding to the otherâ€™s question.