NOTE: attach additional sheets if more space is needed for an answer (ensure the answer references the added sheet to get credit)
1. What is blockchain?2. What is the name of the person credited with starting Bitcoin?3. Which, if any, of the following technologies are components of the Ethereum blockchain (either bold, circle, or underline all that apply) [distributed computing, Internet, distributed applications, horse and buggy, analog facsimile lines, cloud computing, tokenization, cryptography, mining]?4. What are the seven (7) key components of blockchain according to dittotrade academy?5. Describe what happens in the “Blockchain 101 – A Visual Demo” featuring Ethereum?6. What five elements does Gartner use to describe blockchain?7. Does your blockchain launch idea use centralized, distributed, or other type of database (briefly explain why that choice was taken)?8. What are “crypto-economics”?9. Is Ethereum a public or a private blockchain (bonus: explain why it is / is not private)?10. Are Ethereum and Hyperledger the same or different blockchain offerings (briefly list any differences and any similarities)?11. Profit is the only reason to launch a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin (yes, or no)?12. What is a cryptocurrency (define it in your own words)?13. What is Proof of Work?14. What is Proof of Stake?15. What is the difference between Proof of Stake and Proof of Work?16. Blockchain is not immutable?17. What is immutability (bonus: explain why immutability is important)?18. How does blockchain create and prove immutability?19. On a public blockchain, like Ethereum, everyone will see and know your name?20. Why would anyone want a cryptocurrency?21. What is a non-fungible token of NFT? 22. Why would anyone want to create an NFT?23. Has anyone ever actually sold an NFT (if yes, provide at least one example)?24. A “market” is / is not required to buy / sell a cryptocurrency?25. A “market” is / is not required to buy / sell an NFT?
26. How does a transaction get on the blockchain according to “Euromoney”?
27. What are the key difference(s) between Web 1, Web 2, Web 3 – according to Ethereum?
28. Explain why NFTs may mean the “securitization of everything” (bonus: do you agree? Explain your agreement / disagreement)?
29. List at least twenty (20) different applications expected to be popular in 2022?
30. Does the Ethereum version of blockchain prefer centralized or distributed database structure?
31. How does a transaction get on the blockchain according to “Euromoney”?32. Which blockchain is being disrupted by “trading bots”?33. What are “trading bots”?34. How big in $ terms was the global Blockchain Market in 2021 (bonus: what is the projected market size for 2026)?35. List at least eight (8) things learned from reading the article by “Springer.com”?
XX. [Bonus] describe your market launch idea, quantify – provide data and numbers – the market for your blockchain launch idea (market size, growth, trends, segments, etc.), explain why your launch idea may succeed in the real world (;o->))