As a final review, polish your philosophy of nursing based on your newly acquired knowledge.
Also, write a summary reflection answering the following questions based on the readings and discussions throughout the course:
- As an art and a science, how has your personal nursing philosophy unfolded?
- Have there been ideas that have challenged your personal values or assumptions?
- Have there been ideas that have caused you personal conflict and may lead to deconstructing those dispositions in a critical manner?
- What actions have you taken that illustrate your personal nursing philosophy?
- Describe your own definition of the concepts involving the meta-paradigm of nursing.
- Has your first written philosophy of nursing changed? In what ways?
that includes both your philosophy and reflection together should be 2–3
pages in length, in APA format, typed in Times New Roman with 12-point
font, and double-spaced with 1″ margins. If outside sources are used,
they must be cited appropriately.