Project Timeline and Gantt Chart
Utilizing the Project Timeline Download Project Timelineand Gantt Chart Download Gantt Charttemplates, construct a Gantt chart and timeline for your Final Project. For the Gantt chart, there must be a minimum of nine tasks including Project Charter approval, site selection, lease/purchase completion, construction specifications, capital equipment and furniture specifications, construction, installation of equipment, final project closing, and two other tasks of your choice.
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Name of Institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
Must use at least two sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.