Read the attached case study “Officer Tim Bronson”; in 1,250-1,500 words, discuss the following:
- Explain the process of arrest, how are they placed under arrest, what does it mean to be arrested
- Explain the process of arraignment, what occurs during the arraignment process
- Explain what occurs during pretrial
- Explain what happens if the offender is in need of a competency hearing, including a definition competency.
- Assess the role of a psychologist in a pretrial competency hearing. Describe what type of assessment tools psychologist use to assess competency for trial.
Use four to six scholarly resources to support your explanations.