IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, I HAVE WAYS TO CHECK! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 09/12/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is hiring, which is very exciting! For this response, you will
- Create a recruiting and staffing strategy for
- Select a position from the given list to write a recruiting and staffing plan. (Choose from the following full-time positions: program financial manager, research coordinator, grants writer, and customer service manager.)
Your response should include:
- An introduction including a thesis statement, the position selected, and a summary of the major points you will make in the body your response.
- A legal landscape detailing the special legal considerations you would like the company to know.
- A recruiting plan for the position selected. You must:
- Explain what recruiting is and why it is important.
- Explain the tools you will utilize to find candidates for your selected position and why you selected each tool.
- A selection plan for the position. You must include:
- An explanation of what staffing is and why it is important.
- The assessments you will use and why.
- The type of interviewing techniques you will use and why.
- Five interview questions for your candidate.
- A conclusion paragraph including restatement of the thesis.
See website for
https://www.rwjf.org/en/about-rwjf/careers.html for additional insight and information. Please ensure you support your claims about recruitment and staffing with appropriate websites and scholarly sources.