Locate two article in a professional journal that relates to the field of psychology. Submit a review of each article that is at least two full pages of content each, in proper APA format, which includes the following:
1. Provide a direct link or citation for the article you will be reviewing. Briefly state the main
idea of this article.
2. List three important facts that the author uses to support the main idea.
3. List any examples of bias or faulty reasoning that you found in this article.
4. What did you find interesting or thought provoking within this article?
5. What was new information for you? List three facts that were not in your textbook.
The reviews should be at least 2 pages of content (that does not include the title page, abstract page, and references list). The paper must be written using 6th Edition APA format. The reviews will be graded for content, structure, and overall academic quality. Your reviews should include a title page, abstract page, the body of paper, and a reference list. An excellent resource website can be found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. The reviews should be submitted a word document (.doc or ,docx).