Critical thinking exercise/capstone project Content
- Research Hazard Communication and GHS Standard, and using the materials described in this incident:
- Create a training program outline of the training elements described in the regulatory standard.
- Create an evaluation of the program – test, activity, etc. as is required by OSHA.
- Create a training presentation using the chemicals and products listed in the incident scenario.
- An acceptable training presentation has the following elements:
- References to the OSHA Standard for each area covered.
- Keywords, key points, and graphics on the slides.
- Use the notes section within PowerPoint to create the “dialog” or “script” that you would use when speaking to the audience about the information presented on each slide. (If you are not sure where the notes section is, I have included a presentation tutorial in the Information You Need to be Successful folder.)