Successful entrepreneurs understand their business must remain strong or everyone in the organization will be out of a job. They need to recruit and retain strong team members and develop delegation skills. Essentially, you will never catch an entrepreneur saying that’s not MY job!
Discuss Internal Stakeholders and provide specific examples:
- Who are the major stakeholders who work within (internal) the business?
- Discuss several retention strategies aimed at keeping these key players on the team.
Discuss External Stakeholders and provide specific examples:
- How do suppliers and vendors support the business’ competitive strategies?
- Does a deep dependency of external stakeholders put businesses in a vulnerable position? What can they do to avoid being under the ‘control’ of external suppliers/vendors?
- PLEASE INCLUDED REFERENCES!