- Summarize the 7 Elements of Mission Command in the U.S. Army
– Utilize Attachment 1 – ADP 6-0
- Provide a summary of a case study on General George B. McClellan and his impact on history
– Identify lessons learned from case study
– Identify instances of ALL principles of mission command being properly and inappropriately used within the case.
– Offer a solution to mission command being inappropriately used
- Summarize the meaning of ethical leadership
– Use Attachment 2 – Ethical Leadership
– Identify if General George B. McClellan was an ethical or unethical leader based on his actions.
– Offer a practical solution to General George B. McClellan’s leadership style, utilize the principle of ethical leadership and mission command.
- This paper must be written utilizing APA standards.
- Be 3-4 pages not including the title and reference page.
- Be in active voice.
- Present a knowledge of Mission Command according to the U.S. Army and Ethical Leadership