SELECTED CASE STUDY
Patient 2: Lewis
Condition: Crohn’s disease
Details: Lewis is a recent college graduate who still lives at home. He is anxious about how the condition will affect his future and wants to know how he can cope with this disease. What information would you give Lewis about his condition? What are strategies he can use to manage his disease?Write a 350- to 700-word memo to a stakeholder (supervisor, care team, patient, etc.) describing the situation and requesting specific services for your afflicted patient. Your memo should:
- Describe the disease that afflicts your patient.
- Based on the disease and stage it presents in your patient, what level (primary, secondary, or tertiary) of care does the patient require?
- Identify predisposing factors that can lead to the disease.
- Describe what impact this disease has on the community/society and health care resources and services.
- Identify 2 reliable sources where more information regarding the identified disease can be found.
- Reliable sources include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
- Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
- Note: Clearly identify your stakeholder in the To section of your memo.
Format your memo and references according to APA guidelines. Use the Sample Business Memo in the Center for Writing Excellence as a resource to complete your assignment.
- I HAVE ATTACHED THE SAMPLE OF THE MEMO