Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s): Benefits vs Risks
For your project, you are required to make a power point presentation with notes. The presentation is worth 20% of your total course mark. There is no need to add a report to your presentation. Just add notes to your slides to clarify your content.
- Main points of the presentation are clear and concise.
- Information is directly related to the topic.
- Presentation includes a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Cite references clearly using APA format.
- Information is well- researched and well-organised; sources are well quoted.
- References are not older than 2002, except for historical information.
- Conclude your presentation effectively.
- Include 20 slides.