Write a reflective Journal that will answer the following questions;
- What do you think you will do when you encounter a patient care situation in which decisions are made that go against your values and beliefs?
- Imagine yourself witnessing a breach in patient confidentiality.How would you have handled the situation to preserve the patient’s privacy?
- What do you think nurses can do to improve health care delivery in the US?
- Why is it important for nurses to participate in the Quality Improvement process?
- Looking back on this week, what did you learn about that you didn’t know before? How will you apply this to your life (currently, or in your future nursing practice)?
Textbook Readings: Hood, L. J. (2014). Leddy & Pepper’s conceptual bases of professional nursing (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolter’s Kluwer.
Chapter Three (3): Contextual, Philosophical, and Ethical Elements.