Resources: You must use Yahoo Finance to locate the information for this assignment
Select a Fortune 500 Company- The company you will use will be TARGET
Access Yahoo Finance and enter the company name.
Review the financial information and statistics provided for the stock you selected and answer the following:
- What is the ticker symbol of the company you chose?
- What is the Current Stock Price?
- What is the Market Cap for the stock you chose?
- What is the Price to Earnings Ratio?
- What is the Dividend and Yield?
- What is the Enterprise Value?
- What is the Beta?
- Was there a Stock Split, and if so, when?
- What was the closing stock price for the last 5 days?
- What was the 52 Week High for this stock?
- What is the Book Value per Share?
- What type of rating are analysts recommending (i.e. buy, hold, etc.)?
- What is the target price analysts are predicting for this stock?
- What is the analyst’s average revenue estimate for next year?
- What are some of the significant news items and press releases made by the company over the last year?
Explain in 700 words why you would or would not recommend investing in this stock.
- Describe the relationship between the value of the stock and the price to earnings ratio.
- What information does the Market Capitalization (Market Cap) and Beta provide to the investor?
Cite at least 3 resources and paper should be formatted in APA
I have attached a template for how the assignment is to be completed…just remember to add the cover page and resources in APA. I have also attached a short power point which shows you how to use Yahoo Finance to answer the bullet points. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!