- using the SPSS software, open the General Social Survey dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Using the General Social Survey dataset, construct a research question that can be answered by a one-way ANOVA.
Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.
- Then Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your one-way ANOVA results for your research question. Include any post-hoc tests with an analysis of the strength of any relationship found (effect size). Also, in your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.