Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Your instructor has returned your Week 4 Individual Project Key Assignment with comments and suggestions to improve your overall plan. Additionally, you have had the opportunity to discuss your Key Assignment with your peers.
- Revise and amend your Week 4 Key Assignment by adding what you learned in the post-DBâ€™s following the task, as well as taking into consideration your instructorâ€™s comments.
Finally, the committee will need to propose policies on training and education for earthquake preparedness. Both the organizationâ€™s employees and the public will need education and training for the earthquake preparedness plan to be truly effective.
- Add your responses to the following to your Key Assignment Final Draft:
- How will the organization address training for employees? Explain in detail.
- How should the public be trained and educated on earthquake preparedness? Explain in detail.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.