SWOT analysis that identifies at least two opportunities (external forces that can assist you) and two threats regarding the completion of your degree.
inspiring vision statement for yourself. Be sure to include your core values and your core purpose for attending college.
- Describe your thought process while performing your SWOT analysis.
- What can you imply about yourself from this comparison?
- How does it compare to other students’ thought processes?
- Provide substantive comments by contributing new, relevant information or quotes from course reading, academic and trade journals, company websites, or other sources; building on the remarks or questions of others; or sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences.
- Make sure your writing is clear, concise, and organized; demonstrates ethical scholarship through accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria|
Initial Discussion Response
Writing Craftsmanship and Ethical Scholarship