Pick a modern modality of social influence, such as religious outlets, television/media, or social networking, and describe how this modality influences, persuades, and fosters conformity in U.S. society. Identify the part of society on which it wields the most influence, such as youths, adults, males, and females.
- Pick a modern modality of social influence. Examples include the following:
- Religious outlets
- Social networking
- Address the following in 750â€“1,000 words:
- How does this modality influence, persuade, and foster conformity in U.S. society? Explain, be specific, and provide examples where appropriate.
- Which parts of society have the biggest impact on the following? Explain in detail.
- How do you predict society will change in the next 10 years with regard to this social influence? In 20 years? In 50 years? Explain your position.
- Use at least 3 scholarly resources to support your arguments.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.