Analyze the information contained in the companyâ€™s balance sheet and income statement to answer the following questions:
- Are the assets included under the companyâ€™s current assets listed in the proper order? Explain your answer.
- How are the companyâ€™s assets classified?
- What are cash equivalents?
- What are the companyâ€™s total current liabilities at the end of its most recent annual reporting period?
- What are the companyâ€™s total current liabilities at the end of the previous annual reporting period?
- Considering all the information you have gathered, why might this information be important to potential creditors, investors, and employees?
Summarize the analysis in a 700- to 1,050-word paper in a MicrosoftÂ® Word document.
Include a copy of the companyâ€™s balance sheet and income statement.