b. If 100 units of A are required in week 10, develop the MRP planning schedule, specifying when items are to be ordered and received. There are currently no units of inventory on hand.
NEED 1,000 words
- Student will demonstrate their relevant knowledge of MRP
- Apply critical thinking in applying MRP concepts
- Create an Master Production Schedule and a Material Requirement Planning Chart
- If there is a positive net requirement in a week, backward schedule by the lead-time and enter the quantity for the planned order release that will satisfy the net requirement.
- The student applied correct APA, style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.