Access and complete all five of the case study questions for chapter 3 found in your Etext page 96 under the section titled, “Coastal Medical Center Questions”. Important notes:
- Your answers to these questions must be a substantial application of the content and concepts covered in chapter three and demonstrate critical thinking. I would expect to see more than one paragraph for each question if you have substantially answered the questions. Submissions based on personal opinion that do not apply the concepts presented in the chapter will not receive credit.
- You may also use published journal articles for research. However, remember to cite your external sources as well as the text both using in-text citation and on an APA formatted reference list at the end of your document. Note: all answers must include in-text citation to demonstrate where the text or your external sources are cited in the answer.
- Please note: your submission will be checked for plagiarism.
Coastal Medical Center Questions for chapter three:
1. Name five areas in which Mr. Henderson’s performance is weak.
2. Of the five areas of new business initiatives to improve performance, which one should be the first priority?
3. How is CMC positioned relative to its competitors?
4. How should CMC create new and innovative approaches to community needs?
5. What do you see as the future of strategic planning at CMC?