Answer each question below min 100 words each question. APA format. When writing it, please use headings so I know the questions being answered.
- Identify the forms of business organization and the uses of accounting information.
- Explain the 3 principal types of business activity.
- Describe the four financial statements and how they are prepared
4. What are the key accounting assumptions identified in this chapter?
5. What impact do these key accounting assumptions have on financial statement reporting?
6. Identify the sections of a classified balance sheet.
7. Discuss financial reporting concepts.
Kimmel, P.D., Weygandt, J.J., & Kieso, D.E. (2016). Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.