It is Monday morning. The Supervising Manager just sent you an email saying that a consulting company will be compiling all the data for the “Lessons Learned” session to be held later on. For that reason, you need to compile all the deliverables of this project in one 5-6 pages briefing paper. Make sure to incorporate the bibliography, and edit the complete document for style and formatting. Utilize appropriate subheadings and transitional statement to develop a cohesive report. The report is due WEDNESDAY by midnight in week 8 of the course.
Your report should include:
1. A brief description of the severity of the managerial issue.
2. What is the impact and scope of the issue?
3. The description of your job role
4. At least 2 HC related managerial issues your job role is dealing with. Proposed solutions and the policies supporting them.
5. The policies and regulations that are affecting the solutions to this managerial issue (minimum 2). How to offset the restrictions and what are the reporting requirements?
6. The stakeholder analysis
7. The outline of the stakeholder engagement/communication plan
8. The stakeholder linkage map (group project highlighting your part in it)
9. List at least 3 lessons pertinent to the managerial roles you were assigned to. Describe how your job role affected the necessary changes. Were the lessons identified somehow resolved in real life?
Your Supervising Manager has requested that you make any necessary changes based on the feedback offered previously. Appropriately formatted citations and references are required.
The briefing paper format is explained at https://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/k12/cur/socstud/frame_found_sr2/tns/tn-21.pdf. Make sure to follow the subheaders and to arrange the information appropriately.
Our professional writers possess the best skills and educational qualification. We are experts in 80+ disciplines and will handle orders in diverse academic levels.. Among the services we provide are Academic Writing Services (Essays, Term Papers, Research Papers, Thesis, Dissertations, Assignments, Reports, Reviews)
SMS or WHATSAPP
+1 (940) 305-2632