- Read “Case 6: TOMS Shoes: Expanding Its Successful One For One Business Model” in your Connect textbook.
Evaluate TOMS Shoes’ sustainable competitive advantage by analyzing the case study and answering the following questions in 350 to 525 words:
- How will the components of the external environment impact TOMS Shoes’ ability to realize their vision?
- Who are TOMS Shoes’ major competitors?
- What other factors are affecting the growth of TOMS Shoes?
- What internal factors must be considered for TOMS Shoes to achieve its vision and mission?
- What are some of TOMS Shoes’ strengths and weaknesses?
- What challenges or threats might TOMS Shoes face?
- What is the feasibility of the ability of TOMS Shoes to continue to be successful? Why?