Read this in detail: Think of a problem, use your imagination, go around your building, your neighborhood, or check the news and identify a problem (I expect every student to provide a different problem). Use numbers to provide your responses. Use no more than 40 words to answer each point.
Complete this part by using the same number sequence indicated below.
- Explain the problem (it must be a real problem that needs a solution).
- What is the nature of the samples you would collect? Explain.
- What sampling method you would use to analyze that problem and why?
- State your Ho and Ha hypotheses, first use words then proper notation (e.g., Ho: µ ≥ 250 mm, Ha: µ < 250 mm, etc.)
- Based on your hypothesis, identify and explain a potential Type I error.
- Explain where unconscious bias can be a problem in your project.