- You are able to understand what are the different methods for collecting primary data.
- It will also give knowledge about the sample, sample size and various types of sampling methods.
- Explain observation and experimentation with help of an example. What are different sources of secondary data information? (2 Marks)
- What are the essential differences among nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales? (1.5 Marks)
- Discuss Sample versus Census. Describe the differences between a probability sampling and a non-probability sampling. (2 Marks)
4.Distinguish between: (1.5 Marks)
a.Direct and indirect questions
b.Open ended and closed questions
c.Research, investigative, and measurement questions.
- Follow (APA) style
- 4 to 5 references are enough
- Try to use those references:
- Business Research Methods by Donald R Cooper.
- Doing Your Research Project: A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Science, 5th Edition