You are required to read the paper included in this week’s resources (Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Reporting) after reading this paper and looking at the issues and structure in which this paper (BTW this is the chapter eight of your textbook), please discuss the followings in great detail:
- What do you think about the EU Directive 2014/ 95/EU on non-financial and diversity information as an instrument of furthering CSR?
- In your opinion what are the differences between CSR and corporate sustainability (CS)?
- What is your take on internal trust in a company and how it could affect the ESGRQ?
- Critically analyze the suggestion that “the collaboration opportunities of networks of different CSR initiatives could be used to build a system which could help to make ESGR comparable while conforming with international CSR reporting initiatives.”
- Post your 500-700 word answers to the above questions. 3 references including the paper provided in addition to two other reference.
- Offer at least two 350-word comments (replies) to posts from your peers’ discussions within 24hrs of providing them.
- Free plagiarism, no grammar mistakes.
PROFESSOR’S GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK’S RD:
In this week’s learning engagement you are introduced to many variations of reporting about CSR. You need to distinguish between largely indistinguishable concepts related to integrated reporting (IR) used over time to be able to grasp differences in the quality of these reporting means. You should be able to distinguish between different reporting including corporate social responsibility reporting (CSRR), sustainability reporting (SR), social and environmental reporting (SER), and corporate accountability (CA).